Our Marketing, Communication & Sales Agency Services
- Consulting and Sales in Asia Pacific and Latam.
- Assessment and analysis of potential new businesses or expansion of consolidated businesses.
- Development of new commercial contacts in relevant areas and support in overcoming critical phases.
- Organization and management of mission trips.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) where all the leads are classified in the following stages:
- 1. Initials: all the suitable leads we identify.
- 2. Send info: all the leads that we have already sent info to.
- 3. Consideration: leads in a process of engagement.
- 4. Negotiation: all leads in quotation and negotiation phase.
- 5. On Hold: when awaiting for clarifications from either buyer/seller.
- 6. Closing: all leads under proforma and awaiting for payment.
- 7. Won: sales processed and won with payments received and products shipped.
- 8. Lost: projects awarded to other companies.
How We Operate
We search, contact, interview and follow up potential customers from the first stage of the sales cycle.
- We target companies via our constantly growing CRM, rich in prospects, contacts and leads in fields such as Automatic Access, Security & Access Control, Video Analytics & Defense, and Traffic Sensors & Parking.
We send monthly Newsletters to keep leads informed and generate direct requests from potential customers.
We send monthly reports to manufacturers and host conference calls and meetings to align strategies.
- Business trips to customers and visits to exhibitions are included in the monthly fee.
Our After Sales Services
- Each manufacturer trains our technical team for all the after sales matters.
- YEM establishes long lasting relationships with the after sales department of Distributors and System Integrators.
- Identification of additional opportunities to extend consolidated businesses.
- Provision of expertise spanning from Automatic Access and Security & Access Control to Critical Infrastructure Protection & Video Analytics and Traffic Sensors.
- Plan and management of after-sales missions.
- Support with Proof of Concept at end-user sites.
- Local technical training of Distributors and System Integrators on site and/or remotely.
- Business trips to your customers’ office for on-site support.